FlyingTurtlePowerFlyingTurtlePower

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Reward The Reward

Honestly the dopest thing i've ever watched. Also secret twists and shit? God you're a fucking badass.

I'M SO RANDOM XD I'M SO RANDOM XD

This is fucking fantastic. This is basically how I always imagined the copypasta in my head. Thank you.

Drug PSA Parody Drug PSA Parody

There was a good atmosphere to this flash, but there was no real substance, and the parody was lacking and unfunny.

But! I see potential in your work.Try adding some movement to your characters

BoomBuster responds:

FYI, this parody was based off of the actual anti-drug psa commercial and they move like that actually

HexWars Free HexWars Free

I'm glad you made this a free game. It's what makes it worth playing. It's actually very fun, and the interface is very intuitive, I didn't find myself trying too hard to figure out any of the game mechanics. Good job!

Miocraft Miocraft

I think this is bordering on plagiarism... Anyways, the way that you tied the mouse and the camera is horrible and disorienting. And the warped textures damn near gave me an acid flashback. Those, combined with the out-of-place-looking tools and obnoxious sound effects... Try harder. But you get a full star for effort, i'm guessing this was kind of a big project

Poke A Mon Demo Poke A Mon Demo

The movement system is very buggy, with the sprite freezing in odd places. And as you noted, the battle system is not at all ready, so it becomes very difficult to judge the potential quality of this flash. And the color version of the home screen is basically useless, I would recommend just making that the default. And I would like to offer the suggestion of "Toke A Mon" as a new title. But I see potential, and weed is fun.

Nentindo responds:

I don't know why everybody says it's buggy... And in the full version the colour easter egg (Also, I'm glad somebody found it) will be a full version of the game.
And your name idea is a joke of a joke, so not many people would recognize Toke A Mon as a Pokemon parody. Maybe the sequel if the full version is well received could be called that.
Thanks for the review!

4 Part Acapella Tetris Theme 4 Part Acapella Tetris Theme

Great job

Might i recommend a "da da" instead of a "La la," though? it makes it sound a little smoother as opposed to the 8-bit type thing you seem to be trying to do

Great job though! sounds great!

RLFHOG3 responds:

Oh wow never noticed why i didn't see this here before. Actually the truth is i originally started with a "Da" but the quickness of the notes, especially the bass part just resulted in me slowly transitioning to saying "La" during the recording process because it was naturally easier. So thats why. X3

Kryptonite (Acapella) Kryptonite (Acapella)

I am a bit of an acapella enthusiast...

and the only thing that could improve this is to tighten the vocals. By that, I mean make it not sound like a bunch of people in a room together. Make it sound like one voice that happens to have a bunch of different pitches. Also there were some slightly off key things. But this was a great job! i loved it!

FolegAlmighty responds:

I was young then. So very young.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

I love it

But the intro and outro most of all. It just feels light and uppity, but mellow...
yah i dunno. this is pretty darn cash

Nude Princess Zelda Nude Princess Zelda

Noice. I always look at your art when you update though, so this was a bit lost on me... I do appreciate what you're doing though, quite lolz worthy

Lily Collins Lily Collins

My only critique would be to define exactly how she has her head held. just looking at the lower half of the face, it seems as though she's facing down, looking up. but when you look at the eyes, they appear as though she's looking and facing forward. So maybe adjust the browline a bit? That and the shading on the left eye is either rushed or you just haven't mastered it yet.

But that aside, I think it looks wonderful! Keep up the good work, I really love the piece.

Pokemon fugly generation Pokemon fugly generation

lol

Pendora is pretty awesome, puke-face-beige-blob is indeed very disgusting, but i dunno about shroomy McPokeball, he's just dumb

kmau responds:

He's like a circumcised Voltorb with STDs.