FlyingTurtlePowerFlyingTurtlePower

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 24 art Reviews

Nude Princess Zelda Nude Princess Zelda

Noice. I always look at your art when you update though, so this was a bit lost on me... I do appreciate what you're doing though, quite lolz worthy

Lily Collins Lily Collins

My only critique would be to define exactly how she has her head held. just looking at the lower half of the face, it seems as though she's facing down, looking up. but when you look at the eyes, they appear as though she's looking and facing forward. So maybe adjust the browline a bit? That and the shading on the left eye is either rushed or you just haven't mastered it yet.

But that aside, I think it looks wonderful! Keep up the good work, I really love the piece.

Pokemon fugly generation Pokemon fugly generation

lol

Pendora is pretty awesome, puke-face-beige-blob is indeed very disgusting, but i dunno about shroomy McPokeball, he's just dumb

kmau responds:

He's like a circumcised Voltorb with STDs.

Ink Hendrix Ink Hendrix

Nice

You should make this into a desktop background. that would be really awesome

trolling, a gentleman affair trolling, a gentleman affair

ughh

holy shit that is awful
That's not funny because my brother OD'd on weed

data777 responds:

hahaha

Prime Time is GO TIME! Prime Time is GO TIME!

BADASS

It all looks great! The only thing i can say is that you look like you're hesitating on your legs. A common tendency is to make legs to long. It seems as if you've done the opposite, making them look just a little awkward. you probably already know this, but the thigh is about the same length as the lower leg- your waist seems to be lower, causing the thigh to be a little shorter than it should be.

Good job, again, and it still looks awesome!

TheEz responds:

Thanks for the great crit! You're absolutely right, now that I look at it. I suppose I was focusing so much on their faces and body language, anatomy flew out the door. ^^; Bad Ez! *slaps self* I'll be sure to double check and measure my anatomy next time.

Thanks again.

SpiderMan SpiderMan

This looks awesome!

The only reason it didn't get my 10 was because it just didn't seem to have the same energy as most of your other art. But otherwise it's pretty darn perfect.

TF2 - Those Crazy Germans TF2 - Those Crazy Germans

for a minute there...

I thought that he was the medic from TF2. good job, i agree with NinjaThunder about the hair though

Happy anniversary! Happy anniversary!

I understand the point, and i have to agree...

But you have to be careful when you make that kind of statement. Some people are too close-minded to see what you are actually saying. It's like saying that Hitler was a great leader. Not a great person - not at all - but he was able to disrupt an entire country and convince an entire army that killing innocents was good.

Recicled Weapon Recicled Weapon

you have a thing

its like a default face of devilry

NodCraft responds:

it is like an evil portrait of a friend of mine XP