FlyingTurtlePowerFlyingTurtlePower

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

HexWars Free HexWars Free

I'm glad you made this a free game. It's what makes it worth playing. It's actually very fun, and the interface is very intuitive, I didn't find myself trying too hard to figure out any of the game mechanics. Good job!

Miocraft Miocraft

I think this is bordering on plagiarism... Anyways, the way that you tied the mouse and the camera is horrible and disorienting. And the warped textures damn near gave me an acid flashback. Those, combined with the out-of-place-looking tools and obnoxious sound effects... Try harder. But you get a full star for effort, i'm guessing this was kind of a big project

Poke A Mon Demo Poke A Mon Demo

The movement system is very buggy, with the sprite freezing in odd places. And as you noted, the battle system is not at all ready, so it becomes very difficult to judge the potential quality of this flash. And the color version of the home screen is basically useless, I would recommend just making that the default. And I would like to offer the suggestion of "Toke A Mon" as a new title. But I see potential, and weed is fun.

Nentindo responds:

I don't know why everybody says it's buggy... And in the full version the colour easter egg (Also, I'm glad somebody found it) will be a full version of the game.
And your name idea is a joke of a joke, so not many people would recognize Toke A Mon as a Pokemon parody. Maybe the sequel if the full version is well received could be called that.
Thanks for the review!

DigiWoog Disaster (Woogi) DigiWoog Disaster (Woogi)

Pretty Good

BOM's art turned out great, and the game was fun to play.

and @YouthinAsia, people have been saying that since technology has been available in the home

Jetpack Jerome Jetpack Jerome

great fun!

I am super impatient, so this was hard to adapt to. But I enjoyed it.

Voice sounds like Nathan Lane, or Dana Snyder.

Hands of War 2 Expansion Hands of War 2 Expansion

Great game, minor glitches

stuck battling the Colossal Guardian, he's just circling the room, not entering back in.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Great job

great experience, the story is developing well, and the new stage is making me thousands of pokedollars

Just Shut Up and Drive Just Shut Up and Drive

Wasn't fantastic

Great game, fitting title, but i felt like i was driving a stick of butter in terms of handling.

Bitejacker Bitejacker

Awesome game

the only problem i have had is when i'm playing as the second character (default shotgun), my special doesn't work, so when i hit spacebar, the icon for the first character pops up with his special icon. also the game freezes.

otherwise awesome

2P Ping-Pong 2P Ping-Pong

Meh, been redone to death

the game is kind of... bad. The graphics are okay, but it doesn't bring any fresh life to the concept of Pong.

This is boring pong.

Also, making Player 2 use a mouse is just mean, make it a WASD vs arrow keys, and make the movement faster on the paddles.
Also, a single player function would be good, because I'm not gonna call my buddy over just to play this game.

But hey, you're 13. Good luck in the future.

Mariofan153 responds:

Thanks. I will put updates soon So the game can be more fair. the mouse is easy. I will try to fix it.